After reading chapters 12 and 13, respond to the following questions:
· How and why did the agricultural and mechanical training that Hampton Institute and Tuskegee Institute offered gain so much support among both black and white people? why did black colleges and universities emphasize learning trades and acquiring skills?
· How did middle-class and prosperous black people try to contribute to the progress for their race? Were there efforts effective?
· How did middle-class black women contribute to the advancement of African Americans?
· What were the reasons for the widespread outbreak of race riots during the first quarter of the twentieth century?
· Explain why African Americans began to leave the rural South in the early twentieth century, and describe the types of lives they made for themselves in urban communities?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more