In addition to modeling (refer to chapter 3.8.2 in the textbook Page 253) that shows the conversion from a time-domain RC filter to a discrete-time signal, and transforming, let us discuss the following:
1. In the given RC circuit which is in the .JPG file above, what is Vo(t)? The Laplace transformed voltage equation would be Vo(s) = Vi(s) x [(1/(sC)) / (R 1/(sC))] where Vi(s) = 2/s, 2 V step. Then solve it for Vo(t).
2. To convert from the analog signal to a discrete-time signal we replace the time t with nT where n is a sample index. What is T?
3. In western movies we experience that wagon wheels often look like rolling backward when moving forward. What makes this phenomenon?
4. Do you agree that the human eye observes moving objects in a complete analog fashion? In other words, our eyes’ viewing system is limited to some extent?
5. What is aliasing frequency ? When you sample the frequency of 100 Hz signal with a sampling frequency of 150 Hz, it aliases to what frequency of the signal?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more