Order Media Literacy Assignment
This assignment intends to introduce you to a daily/weekly lesson planning practice of exemplary social studies teachers. Please take the time to complete the assignment carefully and critically- there are many details to this assignment! Cite all references using APA format.
1. Select a Florida social studies standard from cpalms.org
· Example: “SS.912.W.9.6 Analyze the rise of regional trade blocs such as the European Union and NAFTA, and predict the impact of increased globalization in the 20th and 21st centuries.”
2. Research the topic in the selected state standard.
3. Write 2-3 paragraph(s) summarizing the topic. Cite at least two academic sources in the summary. This will demonstrate how you intend to develop the topic for a lesson.
4. Include the NCSS theme(s) that provide instructional guidance. (Include the grade (elementary, middle school, or high school appropriate guidance from each theme selected.)
5. Select two primary sources you can include in a lesson for this topic. Explain how the sources provide a deeper understanding of the topic and develop students’ reasoning skills (i.e. are the sources intended for students to compare, evaluate continuity and change over time, causation, or contextualization). Include along with the primary sources:
Order Media Literacy Assignment
· Website where you found the source (make sure the website is a credible)
6. Select two websites that can be used as secondary sources to help students’ understand the topic better and develop students’ reasoning skills (i.e. are the sources intended for students to compare, evaluate continuity and change over time, causation, or contextualization). Provide a media analysis of the websites. Include:
· Authors (if available)
· Date of publication (if available)
· Focus of content
· Point of view of the author (or authors)
· Evaluate bias
· Who is the intended audience?
***Submit all primary and secondary sources, e.g. document, image, audio, videos, podcast, websites, etc…, along with the document you upload to Canvas.***
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more