Order Critical Reflective Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to complete critical reflective blogs for four OB topics covered in the subject. The aim of this assignment is to enable you to highlight thoughts on each topic as well as demonstrate your understanding of the topics covered in this subject.
In this assessment, you have to reflect on four OB topics of your choice. You can choose from the following topics:
• Topic 4: Getting the right people
• Topic 5: Work and job performance and conditions
• Topic 6: Assessing, influencing and rewarding performance
• Topic 7: Grouping individuals and behaviour; Organisational change; Organisational
• Topic 8: Organisational processes and behaviour
• Topic 9: Leadership
• Topic 10: Organisational justice and employee wellbeing
A starting question for your reflection should be: What is the applicability and relevance of OB theory/model/concepts covered in the specific OB topic for me as a practitioner in my workplace? Discrepancies between the theory and practice should be explored, and implications for your workplace identified.
Order Critical Reflective Assignment
For students who may not have work experience, you may use newspapers or academic journal articles that discuss an OB trend/issue in an existing Australian or international organisation. Alternatively, you can do your own research on an organisation of your choice, and focus your reflection on the imagined influence this organisational context (in relation to the specific OB topic) would have on you.
The structure of the reflection blogs should follow the following four steps in order to enhance the analytical aspect of the reflection process and to ensure the benefits of this assignment for you and your development in the organisation:
1. Reflect on a workplace experience that is meaningful and important to you and your growth in the organisation (reflection should draw on your personal observations, experiences, assumptions and emotions).
2. Analyse the chosen situation by applying relevant OB concepts/theories/models from the relevant Topic.
3. Develop a strategy for managing own or other employee(s) behaviour with the purpose of addressing the workplace situation.
4. Explain what you have learned about the relevant OB topic/yourself/others in the workplace as a result of this reflection exercise.
Each reflection needs to be based on three recent scholarly articles. As this is a reflection where you are using your own experiences and views, your blogs should be written in first person.
A quality reflection shows deep critical analysis of workplace experiences through the application of OB theories/models/ concepts. It provides deep insights into the practitioner’s own practice. This is an opportunity to express your voice on workplace trends that are important to you.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
• be able to critically examine assumptions and propositions of theorising about
· organisational behaviour in general.
·be able to evaluate current organisation practice and to develop strategies that may assist in the understanding and management of employee behaviour.
The purpose of this assignment is to complete a critical reflective journal for four OB topics covered in the subject. The aim of this assignment is to enable you to highlight thoughts on each topic as well as demonstrate your understanding of the topics covered in this subject.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more