Order Crime Reduction Assignment
Your local community is facing several crime issues that impact the safety and quality of life of residents. As the director or chief of a criminal justice agency (police, courts, corrections/probation—whichever is most relevant to your current or future career), you have been charged with developing a crime reduction plan.
To begin, you must perform an analysis of major crime issues affecting your community and determine which crimes warrant the focus of your crime reduction plan.
· Briefly introduce your community (e.g., population, economy). (1–2 paragraphs)
· Based on your research and analysis, explain at least two major crime issues in the community, including their prevalence and location. (2–3 paragraphs)
· Explain socio-cultural, economic, and/or structural variables that contribute to or are risk factors for the crime issues identified (e.g., opioid abuse statistics, poverty rate). (1–2 paragraphs)
Order Crime Reduction Assignment
Crime Reduction Framework
· Propose crime reduction strategies that your agency, in cooperation with other agencies and stakeholders, could implement to address the identified crime issues. (2–3 paragraphs)
· Describe or present a high-level timeline for implementation of the strategies. (1 paragraph or a visual)
· Identify key community stakeholders (individuals, groups, or organizations) relevant to reducing the identified crime issues in the community, including key influencers and potential key opposers. (half to 1 page, or a bulleted list with descriptions)
· Explain how the plan aligns with local government vision and/or strategic plan. (1 paragraph)
· Provide an inventory of needed resources (information, tools, people) for plan implementation. (1 paragraph or bulleted list with descriptions)
· Explain strategies for promoting information and resource sharing among key stakeholders and public safety sectors. (1–2 paragraphs)
· Provide data from at least three credible professional or academic resources to support the crime reduction strategies you proposed. (1–3 paragraphs)
· Define objective criteria for success of your plan and explain a feasible, time-bound strategy for measuring success in meeting plan outcomes. (2–3 paragraphs)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more