Order Accounting Assignment Homework
Last week, for Part 2 of your report, you provided company leadership with guidance related to the company’s ethical responsibilities related to this decision. This week, you will conclude the report with Part 3, which addresses the company’s social change responsibilities related to the decision. You will also prepare an executive summary in which you will synthesize your findings and recommendations for the company leaders.
***As a reminder, you will continue adding on to the report you have been developing during the last 2 weeks. In addition to the requirements that follow, be sure to incorporate references to appropriate academic sources, such as those found in this week’s Learning Resources or those in the Walden Library.
***To prepare for this Assignment:
· Return to the Module 3 Assignment Template you utilized in Week 6 and Week 7. With the research and readings from Week 6 through Week 8 in mind, incorporate any feedback, as needed, into your report as you complete Part 3 and the executive summary.
***Submit your completed business report to the executive team. For this final submission, incorporate Part 3 (approximately 3–4 pages in length, excluding title page and references) and the executive summary (page 1 of your report) as follows:
*** Part 3: The Triple Bottom Line and Positive Social Change
Order Accounting Assignment Homework
For this part of your report, you will explore aspects of the triple bottom line and positive social change that the company should consider when choosing an investment. In addition to the financial information provided, your client wants to be sure that the investment is working toward the greater good for its stakeholders. You will provide that information by showing them, through the triple bottom line, that the company can capture profits and demonstrate protection to people and the planet. You also will show the executive team how this concept can lead to having its decision promote the good of all people through positive social change. To complete this part, address the following:
· Define the triple bottom line and analyze its importance within an organization. Give examples of how the organization might address each of the three Ps.
· Illustrate how the triple bottom line can lead an organization to have an influence on positive social change. Provide at least two examples of how this can be accomplished.
· As part of your discussion with the executive team on the triple bottom line and its potential impact on positive social change, you believe it is important to emphasize the need for the leaders to ask the right questions to ensure effective implementation of the triple bottom line. To help demonstrate the effectiveness of questioning as a means of leading change, propose three to five questions that the executive team members should ask their staff to prompt both a learning mindset and lead to improved collaboration within their organization. Be sure to provide your reasons for choosing these questions and substantiate your position.
Provide the leadership team with an executive summary of your findings and recommendations. This will serve as the first page of your report. Be sure to address the following in your executive summary:
· Clearly identify the purpose of the report.
· Concisely summarize your analysis and recommendations for the organization’s leaders related to the financial and nonfinancial considerations that could impact their stakeholders, their bottom line, and their ability to effect positive social change.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more