Order academic journey Discussion
For this discussion, you will pick a significant object. Your object could be a painting, a song, a dance, a photograph, a piece of art or craft made by a human. In academia, these significant objects are also referred to as artifacts – items we can investigate, describe, and analyze. Artifacts can be any objects that humans conceived of as art and deliberately crafted for practical or aesthetic purposes, or both. The only requirements are that your object have meaning for you as a student, and you must be comfortable sharing it with the class.
Post a two-part response.
In the first paragraph, write 100-150 words
· Describe the image you selected from the Lascaux caves. Include the title, where in the caves the image can be found, and the approximate age.
· If you were the artist, what message would you hope future viewers would get from your painting? Why would you have created the image?
·Order academic journey Discussion
Describe your impression of the world the image portrays.
In a new paragraph, write 100-150 words
· Describe your chosen significant object, including the artist or maker (if they are known to you), where the object can be found, and when it was made. If it is a painting or a photograph, describe the use of color, line, shadow, and style of the image. If it is a song, describe the melody, musical genre, performance.
· Include an image or link to the object or medium.
· Explain how this object represents a part of your academic journey or connects to your professional goals for the future and what message it would convey about you as a Walden student to future viewers.
· Find at least one source that relates to your chosen significant object and explain how it is connected. You can find sources on the Walden Library, or by using a search engine like Google. Don’t forget to list the resource at the bottom of your post.
o Ex. If the object is a quilt made by a family member, look up quilts or family gifts. Consider the bigger categories that your significant object falls within as areas to research.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more