impact of Covid 19 on the united states’ employment
States Department of Labor. 2021,
Topic: The impact of Covid 19 on the United States’ employment rate
The experiment is conducted using before-and-after quasi-experiment.
Data to use:
The website of U.S. bureau of labor statistics, belong to United States Department of Labor, presents national estimates from the monthly establishment (Current Employment Statistics, or CES) and household (Current Population Survey, or CPS) survey. Thus, it provides scientific and numerical reports on the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Employment Situation. In the household survey, people are classified as employed, unemployed, or not in the labor force based on their answers to a series of questions about their activities during the survey reference week. In the establishment survey, workers who are paid by their employer for all or any part of the pay period including the 12th of the month are counted as employed, even if they were not actually at their jobs
For the monthly household surveys, the total sample is the total civilian noninstitutional population and classify through employed, unemployed and not in labor force. Unemployment is classified by ages, education level and race. Duration and causes of unemployment are presented. The data also include people at work part time.
Establishment data investigate employment measure employment by selected industries: mining and logging, construction, manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade, transportation and warehousing, utilities, information, financial activities, professional and business services, education and health services (including health care and social assistance), leisure and hospitality, other services and government work. Especially, the number of women employees are presented. Average weekly working hours, earnings are included.
These data are shown for each month. I can look into the monthly change due to the Covid 19’s situation.
The Course requirement:
The purpose of this assignment is to revise the previous assignments and to organize them collectively into one coherent research paper. While there are not strict pages guidelines, I might expect the final research paper to be between 10 and 20 pages long, including the introduction, the research statement, and the research methods section (Data and Participants; Measures). The page length does not include the title page, the references list, or any relevant appendices (e.g., tables, figures, graphs, etc.). The final research paper should include the following elements:
1. A title page with your name, research title, and research question.
2. The introduction. This section should clearly identify your research question and state why your research question is relevant. In other words, this section should contain all of the information, with appropriate revisions and updates, from Research Assignment
3. The research statement. This section of the paper should provide a thorough review of the literature. This section should contain all of the information, with appropriate revisions and updates, from Research Assignment 3.
4. The research methods section. This section should discuss the study sample and the research methods used to generate the data, as well as the measures used in the study. This section should contain all of the information, with appropriate revisions and updates, from Research Assignments 4 and 5.
5. A properly formatted references page.
6. Tables, figures, and graphs, as applicable (but not required).
7. Citations are necessary throughout the research statement. Any time a statistic or fact is mentioned, a citation is needed. Any time you state your opinion, you need to support it with a citation. Any time you used someone else’s ideas (even when paraphrasing), a citation is needed. Any time you use the direct words of someone else, quotations and a citation are needed.
General guidelines for all written research assignments:
Use APA (or some other legitimate) formatting style
Use 12 point font
Use Times New Roman or Arial
Use 1-inch margins all the way around the paper
Include a title page and references page
Papers should be split into sections with headings, when appropriate
Do not include an abstract or footnotes
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more