I need help with the following Unit 9 DBP. Min. of 250 words:
One important social policy in the United States is the Americans with Disability Act (ADA). One of the major purposes of the Act is to encourage inclusion of individuals with disabilities in the employment sector. Please respond to the following questions:
· Research the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), and discuss the impact of the policy on inclusion of individuals with disabilities within the employment sector.
· Discuss the percentage of disabled persons employed in the US and compare that with the percentage of employment among nondisabled citizens.
· Do you believe the ADA has been helpful in creating equitable employment for individuals with disabilities within the United States? Why or why not?
· Next, using the internet and the Kaplan library, research disability policies and practices being used in at least one other country.
· Discuss the country or countries you have chosen and describe the disability policies utilized in that country.
· Do you feel that country (or countries) has been more or less successful than the United States in creating equitable employment for individuals with disabilities? Why or why not?
· List any specific recommendations you have for improvement in the US policy.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more