Can you help to finish this assignment with good quality and be on time please?
Please follow the instructor carefully. All the questions and source are attached below.
Discussion Board – Labor Unions and Working Conditions for Employees
Discussion Board Instructions:
1. Read the three sources:
The Knights of Labor, “Early Efforts at Labor Organizing” located in the America Firsthand textbook.
Pauline Newman et al., “Conditions at the Triangle Shirtwaist Company” located in the America Firsthand textbook.
Download the article located here and in this week’s module.
file:///C:/Users/samam/Downloads/Five myths about the gender pay gap – The Washington Post.pdf
2. Write a minimum of five paragraphs, (five sentences minimum for each paragraph), based on the primary sources and address the sources in the order they are listed above . Address all sources by utilizing quotes from sources with in-text footnote citations to back your contentions and provide evidence
Important Note: A standard academic essay has an introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs. Each paragraph is a minimum of five sentences each although that is only a minimum and in order to write a thorough essay, the submission will need to go beyond the minimum.
After reading the primary sources answer the following questions within the essay.
1. Why were unions needed in the 1800s?
2. What were workers asking for in their work conditions?
3. Were the Knights of Labor’s demands met by the time the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire occurred?
4. Have we as a society achieved all the goals early unions set for the working class or do we still have inequity and unfairness in the workplace today?
5. If after reading the sources you feel society is still falling short with working conditions for employees, mention the areas of improvement you think still need to be achieved.
6. With regard to a response to one student, articulate why you agree or disagree with their analysis of the sources and final conclusion using your own analysis of the evidence to support your contentions. Replies require a substantive response at least a paragraph in length (five sentences is the minimum length in a paragraph). Please refer to the Discussion Board Instructions Overview
file:///C:/Users/samam/Downloads/Discussion Board Overview SDCCD U.S. History (1).pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more