Problem, Purpose, and the Question (Due in Module 1)
i) Problem and Purpose
(1) Think about what you have learned with regard to the five critical steps of evidenced-based practice.
(2) In a formal paper of no more than 500 words:
(a) Identify and describe one topic that may resolve a patient-care-quality problem or issue.
(b) Draft a possible problem statement
(3) Describe a problem, explain why it is a problem, and why it is significant to your discipline; gathering the literature as support for why this is a problem in relationship to your practice
(4) The problem should focus on the resolution of an issue or problem significant to improving patient care.
(5) Draft a purpose statement in relationship to your problem statement that states what you hope to accomplish if you implemented this project
ii) Defining a Searchable, Answerable Question
(1) From what you wrote about your problem and purpose, write a question that will be the basis for your implementation plan. Word count is not relative in this section.
(2) The background should include the students’ research question in a PICO format
(3) Include evidence-based resources.
iii) Use APA format including a title page, introduction, and conclusion. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section
iv) Submit the formal paper and the question to your instructor by the end of Module 1 on Sunday, December 11th before midnight.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more