“Effects on the Environment”
Note:Online students, please respond toone (1)of the following four (4) bulleted items.
Discuss three (3) positive and three (3) negative impacts of humans on the biosphere. Which positive and negative impacts do you believe are the most significant to consider. Justify your response.
Describe two (2) techniques required to study ecosystems then provide an example of each technique. Suggest two (2) advantages and (2) disadvantages for each of your chosen techniques.
Listen to the Ted Talk titled Jane Poynter: Life in Biosphere 2 found. Suggest three (3) lessons we can learn from this experiment then describe what you believe life will be like living in an extreme environment (e.g., underwater, outer space). Justify your response.
Read the BBC article entitled, Global warming increases food shocks threat found. Next in your own words define global warming and state three (3) effects of global warming that you believe will have the greatest impact. Lastly debate whether or not you believe that science could improve the nutrition of millions around the globe. Justify your response.
3 years ago
Final Exam Fall 2017
1. In cell A1 type in your name.
2. In cell A2 type in your email address.
3. In cell B1 give a formula to find todays date. Make sure the formula will update to the current date every time it is opened.
4. In cell G7, create a vlookup formula to look up and return the department head names for each department. You will find the department heads listed on the Department Head sheet (Remember that vlookup tables need to be sorted). Copy and paste the formula down the rest of the database giving the proper results.
5. In cell H7, create a nested if formula that will give the same results as the previous vlookup formula. Copy and paste the formula down the rest of the database.
6. On the Sales Sheet (It is blank). Create a lookup table. In the first column there should be the values to setup the different categories based on Total Sales. Anything less than $3000 is considered Low Sales. Anything greater than $3000 but less than $7000 is considered OK Sales. Anything greater than $7000 but less than $11000 is considered Average Sales. Anything greater than $11000 but less than $15000 is considered Above Average Sales. Anything Greater than $15000 is considered Excellent Sales.
7. On the Employee Sales Sheet, in I7, created a vlookup formula to determine which category of Sales the employee fell into (Use the lookup table you just created). After you have completed this formula, copy and paste it down through the rest of the database.
8. In cell J7, create a nested if that will give the same results as the vlookup formula you just created in the previous question. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
9. In cell L1 use the Unique Records only feature of the data filter, and list the departments found in the database. There should be 5 departments listed.
10. Starting in Cell N1, run a data filter that will filter out the Employee
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more