Discus Strategic Management In Global Environments
– Financial transactions aimed at controlling undervalued assets
– Target industry is very different from acquirer core business
– Primary objective: provide only enough cash flow for debt repayment
– Sell non-core assets, or most parts of the business, even liquidate the company – Corporate raider = a financier who makes a practice of making hostile takeover
bids for companies, either to control their policies or to resell them for a profit
– Known to use junk bonds to finance transactions
– Long term: bankruptcies, legal issues, scaled back operations
Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/30/business/where-oh-where-have-all-the-corporate-raiders-gone.html
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more