|You are a Consumer Behaviour analyst in a marketing consultancy company. You have been assigned the task of making a report which critically discusses the influences of (1) culture and (2) another consumer behaviour aspect on a chosen organisation’s marketing activities. The report needs to demonstrate your understanding, judgement and insight into consumer behaviour discipline.
· The chosen organisation must be a (or at least have) B-to-C operation.
· “Marketing activities” are any element(s) of the marketing mix (e.g., company shops, advertisements, packaging, etc.). You can select one or more elements of the marketing mix and do not have to cover the entire mix.
· For this organisation:
1. Compare how they have taken into consideration two cultures (supranational, national cultures and/or subcultures). You need to evaluate their effort by identifying what they have done that was appropriate and what could be improved. Then make recommendations geared to improve their current efforts.
2. Choose another aspect from the course syllabus, i.e. perception, learning and memory; motivation and/or values; attitude; consumer Identity; reference groups; consumer resistance, and evaluate how it has influenced their marketing activities (in one culture vs. the other). Again, explain what they have done that was appropriate and what could be improved. On the basis of your analysis, make recommendations geared to sharpen their current efforts.
The report must include the following:
· Brief introduction to activities of the organisation of interest
· Define your report scope if necessary, e.g., does the report discuss the entire activity of the organization or only focuses on one specific area?
· Define the marketing activities that you are focusing on in this section.
· Compare how the organisation marketing activities reflect similarities and differences between the two chosen cultures.
· You can choose to:
a) Compare activities in two different countries (e.g. the UK and France); OR
b) Compare activities across different broader cultural groups (e.g. East vs. West); OR
c) Compare across offerings to different cultural groups
within one country (e.g. minorities vs. mainstream
offerings, across other subcultures); OR
d) Compare across offerings to similar subcultures across
national borders (e.g. skateboarders in Japan and
· Please specify which cultural comparison you are focusing on in your assignment.
· Using theories and concepts from the module relating to culture explain what they have done that was appropriate and areas for improvements.
· Clearly identify the consumer behaviour aspect from the module syllabus you are focusing on.
· Using theories and concepts from the module relating to your chosen aspect explain what they have done that was appropriate and areas for improvements.
· Then make recommendations geared to improve their current efforts in these countries.
· Concluding remarks
References (only cited work)
Assignments should be a maximum of 3000 words in length.
All coursework assignments that contribute to the assessment of a module are subject to a word limit, as specified in the online module handbook in the relevant module area of the MINERVA. The word limit is an extremely important aspect of good academic practice, and must be adhered to. Unless stated specifically otherwise in the relevant module handbook, the word count includes EVERYTHING (i.e. all text in the main body of the assignment including summaries, subtitles, contents pages, tables, supportive material whether in footnotes or in-text references) except the main title, reference list and/or bibliography and any appendices. It is not acceptable to present matters of substance, which should be included in the main body of the text, in the appendices (“appendix abuse”). It is not acceptable to attempt to hide words in graphs and diagrams; only text which is strictly necessary should be included in graphs and diagrams.
You are required to adhere to the word limit specified and state an accurate word count on the cover page of your assignment brief. Your declared word count must be accurate, and should not mislead. Making a fraudulent statement concerning the work submitted for assessment could be considered academic malpractice and investigated as such. If the amount of work submitted is higher than that specified by the word limit or that declared on your word count, this may be reflected in the mark awarded and noted through individual feedback given to you.
Using our essay writing service.
Our working experience, customer feedback, and market resources have brought about the creation of an exclusive online service: Gradetank.com. Have you ever wanted to do all of your homework to the best of your abilities but got stuck on the very first task on your to-do list? We know that you deserve your rest, quality time and we are ready and able to handle all your research and academic requirements.
Writing papers is a common source of headaches for students everywhere, especially if they intend to produce something their instructor would consider “excellent”. If you seek professional help with your essays, know that our essay writing service is 24/7 ready to take on your task. Our skilled writers can help you with any assignment you may find hard. Discover what benefits you get by asking us to complete your paper.
We have delivered more than 98% of student’s papers before the deadline so far. Order your writing task from us and we will send it exactly when you expect it. Great result in a short timeframe. We’re here for you day and night. Connect with customer support around-the-clock for any orders or urgent questions.
For that professional touch we go over all finished work check spelling grammar and formatting to make sure the assignment looks polished and excellent. All our essays are checked for plagiarism before hand over as well an extra set of experts in our QA department to examine on the quality.
If you have done the research and need our specialist to make it worthy of top marks, we will completely rewrite your paper while we guarantee originality. Ask your writer for adjustments and you will have them in no time.
We often write papers on client friendly price on our website, and you can always choose a longer deadline to save a bit on the price of your order. The more pages you order also reduces the price considerably.
At Gradetank.com we know that half of the process depends on customers and their ability to articulate instructions in an effective way. Their views on desired final products must be made clear to the writers. The diversity of the orders we receive has also enable us to largely improve our analytical and research capabilities. Working in the field of academic assistance for a relatively long period we understand that the customer can effectively manage the orders by consistent communication with the writer.
We offer a convenient, simple and unique platform for collaboration between customers and professional writers willing and able to dedicate their skills towards customers’ academic success. Our company support team as well as regulations are excellent and easy to work with for the customer thus fostering professionalism. Our focus is to be a reliable partner and create a long term cooperation with you. For those pursuing personal development, as essay-doyen we look forward to offering you numerous interesting projects and opportunities for self-improvement.
Our company is one of the largest and most reliable essay writing services in the world. We provide all forms of assignment help including essay writing, research writing help, calculations help, statistics help, and custom essays help. We have provided custom writing services to thousands of students around the world. We are also among the most affordable essay help service in the world.
Use our service today and experience from academic experts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more