Community Nurse Assessment Project
Needing powerpoint that is attached to be reviewed and needing additionally information for each slide as far as educating the other students as the presenter. The following is information that the instructor required for the slides. The slides of the powerpoint had general information that doesn’t allow me to give feed back as to what was found in the area of Charleston, WV and measures to correct or help the situation, as based on a community nurses research and observation. That was what was needed.
I have had a few people reach out to me in regards to needing clarification on the rubric for the power point.
To try and clarify a little, see this example on the topic of Substance Abuse in Charleston, WV.
Powerpoint should include:
-Describe implications of substance abuse on your chosen community (i.e. Charleston)- Why is substance abuse an issue? Can use data and facts to support this. Research how many people overdose, Can show trends on how it has worsened.
– Profile the community (answer specific questions that are on the rubric in regards to Charleston)
– What data would you asses to compare your community issues with another community that might not have issues with substance abuse (i.e. poverty, homeless, other health disparities) I could compare data from WV vs Texas. The NIH shows data from 2018 that Texas has <6.2 opioid-involved overdose death rates vs. >27.8 in WV. I could think use other data on the homeless, poverty, etc. to address more issues that might increase chances of opioid use and include DATA from sources
– What actions to address these issues (follow rubric) — Maybe I want to start more programs to help with substance abuse recovery in Charleston.
– Any financial issues that hold back specific actions to address substance abuse? Who will pay for these programs that I plan to develop? Why might it not be possible? How could we look at funding it? i.e. volunteers/donations/people who have recovered?
-What is the nursing role?
– What did you learn from this assignment.
**Follow the rubric to help guide your outline of the powerpoint. Make sure to use actual data to support you issue. Should be from credible resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more