1) Minimum 3 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must benarrativeand cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulletedresponses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Concepts in Community
1. Explain the role of the community health nurse in partnership with community stakeholders for population health promotion.
2. Explain why it is important to appraise community resources (nonprofit, spiritual/religious, etc.) as part of a community assessment
3. why these resources are important in population health promotion.
Part 2: Concepts in Community
1. Discuss how geopolitical and phenomenological place influence the context of a population or community assessment and intervention.
2. Describe how the nursing process is utilized to assist in identifying health issues (local or global in nature) and in creating an appropriate intervention, including screenings and referrals, for the community or population.
Part 3: Primary care of children
The prenatal period and early years of life are crucial determinants of later cognitive and physical abilities, morbidity, mortality, mental health, and social abilities. There are multiple dimensions that influence the eventual outcomes of an individual’s overall health and well-being.
Topic: Prenatal Health care
1.Discuss the current evidence-based recommendations (total 6) by leading pediatric experts (3) and professional organizations (3) about the topic.
2. Discussion on guidelines for pediatric healthcare providers working in primary care in elation to the topic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more