Buy SWIFT Programming Assignment
• The calculator should support 4 basic arithmetic operations: – * and /
• The calculator will operate on hexadecimal numbers, not decimal numbers
• The calculator only needs to operate on unsigned integers (i.e. UInt). You do not need to consider negative numbers or fractions.
• The calculator should support the 16-digit hexadecimal numbers (i.e. The range of the numbers is from 0 to FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF). Prevent the user from entering a number that is greater than FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF.
• The calculator should handle overflow and underflow gracefully. The app must not crash.
• The calculator should handle division-by-zero error gracefully. The app must not crash.
• The calculator should be able to support most of the devices and orientations. If it does not support the old devices earlier than iPhone 6, it is okay.
• To convert a string to a hex number, use “radix: 16” as an argument. For example: var s:String? s = “1A” var intHex:UInt = 0 intHex = UInt(s!, radix: 16)! print(intHex) // shows 26 intHex = 90 s = String(intHex, radix: 16).uppercased() print(s!) // shows 5A
• It is recommended that you use a UI label instead of a text field, so that the user will not type directly by using a keyboard. You will need to provide a button for each digit.
• Strings may be concatenated by using operator. E.g. var s1 = “1234”
var s2 = “5” print(s1 s2) // shows 12345 You may want to do string concatenation in the action of each digit button.
• To prevent the user from entering a number exceeding the size of 16 digits, you may verify the length of the string associated with the UI label.
• To handle overflow and underflow, use
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more