Buy Managing Inventory Discussion
This assignment relates to the following Course Learning Requirements:
CLR 1: Using accounting software, identify and use the basic features, modules, and aids to produce reliable and accurate financial information.
CLR 2: Using accounting software, create a computerized accounting system for a new company.
CLR 3: Using accounting software, record all transactions in the accounting cycle.
CLR 5: Using accounting software, produce and export management reports and financial statements.
Objective of this Assignment:
The objective of this assignment is to ensure students understand the step-up of inventory and the products and services.
Beautiful Blooms Floral Company is a relatively new and growing business that is switching its bookkeeping to QuickBooks Online. As their bookkeeper, in this assignment, you will enter the required start-up information by following the steps in
· the Chapter 8 Reinforce Your Skills exercises and
· the Chapter 8 Apply Your Skills exercises.
1. To prepare you for this assignment, please read the content in Chapter 8 and follow the embedded learning activities (the Develop Your Skills exercises).
To follow along with the examples in the text before doing the assignment:
a. Use the QuickBooks Online sample company to follow along with the practice Develop Your Skills exercises in the textbook. See Module 3 for more information about the QuickBooks Online sample company.
b. Remember that the sample company will refresh after a couple of hours of inactivity, so it is best to complete all the practice exercises in one session. You do not need to submit these practice reports. All exercises using the sample company are ungraded.
Buy Managing Inventory Discussion
1. Open the QuickBooks Online application software.
2. Use the chapter steps to complete the Chapter 8 Reinforce and Apply Your Skills exercises. Enter each transaction based on the information provided.
3. Follow the steps in the Apply Your Skills exercises to export each report to Excel. You will only be submitting reports from the Apply Your Skills exercises. You do NOT need to submit the reports saved from the Reinforce Your Skills exercises.
4. In order to submit your assignment into one excel workbook, you will need to cut and paste each report into ONE excel workbook.
5. Check to ensure that the asset and expense accounts have the correct debit balances.
6. Check to ensure that revenue and liabilities account have the correct credit balances.
You should be submitting ONE Excel file that contains one worksheet for each of the following reports (from the Apply Your Skills exercises):
1. Products and Service List
2. Inventory Valuation Detail
3. Sales by Product and Service Summary
Do NOT submit the reports from the Reinforce Your Skills exercises.
Save file as:
D8 Beautiful Blooms Floral Co Report Name – Student Name
Scoring Rubric – Assignment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more