Agency Report paper
The agency for this paper is The National Association for the Education of Young Children . Mention how Edukids Early Childhood Education Center is in relation to the agency it is crucial you mention this within this paper .
Report on the following aspects about your agency.
• Overall agency information
• Agency name and address.
• Type of organization (Voluntary/non-profit, governmental, proprietary/for-profit). Why?
• Mission statement. Quoted directly from agency documents or website. Can be either specific program mission statement or umbrella agency if needed.
• Social Work Values. Explain which one of the six social work values is evident or implied in the mission statement.
• List the members of the Board of Directors, its structure and functions. If there is no board of directors, indicate that.
• External Governance. What accrediting body provides accreditation for this organization, and how often is the program reviewed for accreditation. If there is no formal accrediting body, someone outside and above the organization must still provide program oversight. All programs answer to someone, this could be New York State, Washington DC, or the Vatican for church affiliated organizations or programs.
• Internal Governance. List the highest level of governance in the agency. It may be a board of directors, or, executive director, depending on the agency structure. There may be directors, clinical directors, supervisors, etc. The lowest or first rung is you, the BSW intern.
BSW intern program specific information
• If applicable, name of specific program/department BSW interns are placed in. If there are multiple departments, select only one department. Either the department a current BSW intern is placed in, or, where you will be placed if you know. If there is no specific program information, use the umbrella organization. For example, if placed at public school 44, you can use the Buffalo Public School district mission if the individual site does not have their own.
• Identify two Program goals for the program the BSW intern will be placed in.
• Based on either an annual report or how the program collects outcome data, how does the agency measure the program goals? What variables are used to measure if the program is effective and meeting the program goals?
• If need be, create two goals and how they would be measured. This was a question on SWK 301 paper 2.
• Social Allocations: What admission criteria is used to determine if clients are accepted or rejected for specific program services.
• Social Provisions: What services does the program/department provide? Service Delivery: How are services delivered and by which job titles?
• Funding: How is the agency funded and what is the operating budget? Is the agency financially stable?
Agency Report paper
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more